The Highlands at Dove Mountain is currently looking for:
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fill out an application by clicking here.
All jobs are listed on additional job sites.
Reports To: Controller
Classification: Part-time / hourly employee
Manage and maintain a vibrant club website; manage and produce compelling resident and public electronic/print communications; produce business intelligence and ad hoc queries and reporting, using the club’s management software solutions and other analytical tools.
* Maintain web site content (provided by staff members and self-generated).
* Assure that web site content is timely, comprehensive, accurate, appropriate and attractive.
* Use the available web site design tools to keep the site appearance fresh and compelling.
* Use the available E-communications tools to create campaigns for a variety of resident events and activities.
* Utilize the club management database to generate E-communications to residents and the public.
* Utilize publishing tools to create print publications and brochures.
* Utilize the club management ad hoc reporting and business intelligence tools to generate requested queries and reporting from the club’s relational database.
* Utilize other analytical tools, such as MS Excel, to enhance the output from the club management solutions.
* Interface with outside vendors as needed to best utilize their tools.
* Provide quality service to staff, the Resident Board of Directors and Resident Committees.
* Promote a high standard of excellence.
* Evaluate present electronic communications and database operations and develop new ideas for the future.
* Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) in communications and/or database management from a four-year college or university, preferred.
* Three to five years related experience required.
* Extensive, hands-on experience in all facets of “packaged” web site solutions administration and management, including page design and brand consistency, navigation, content management and generation, photo gallery management, etc.
* Extensive, hands-on experience in generating compelling web site content.
* Extensive, hands-on experience with relational database queries, report design, graphical output and reporting.
* Extensive, hands-on experience with E-communications and E-marketing campaigns including concept, design, execution and analysis of target effectiveness (opens, click-throughs, actions).
* Proficient with Microsoft Office 2007/2010 applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher.
* Proficient with digital camera technologies.
* Excellent communication, presentation, documentation and project management skills.
* Ability to manage multiple projects and job assignments.