The Highlands at Dove Mountain Clubhouse
2nd & 4th Thursday, 12:30 – 2:30pm
Mary Beth Ursem, 925-352-8955
Debbie Hamernick, 520-906-4180
“The farther backward you look, the farther ahead you can see.”
— Winston Churchill
Imagine the excitement when you discover information that proves your family is descended from royalty, or a famous historical figure or maybe a romantic Irish highwayman!
Whether you started and never finished your Family Tree or you never got started and always wanted to, grab a “shovel” and share in the adventure of digging up information about your family. This may be the group for you.
Our Focus: How to Research Your Roots and Build a Family Tree
How to Start
Sharing Your Results with Your Family
̶• We generally meet twice a month - the 2nd and 4th Thursday, 12:30 - 2:30pm in the Clubhouse
• One "hands-on" session and one discussion session per month
• It is recommended (although not required) that you bring a laptop to class for hands-on research
• Meetings will include speakers and webinars on various subjects relater to the "dig"
• Local (and maybe long distance) "field trips" will be scheduled based on group interest
"Our" Club Philosophy - K.I.S.S. – Keep It Super Simple!
• No officers, no dues and volunteer “leaders.”
• All levels are welcome.
• Come when you can
• Information, education, hands on research and sharing.
If you are interested call Mary Beth or Debbie for more information or to be added to the email distribution list for notices about the group.