CustodianReports To: Facility / IT Supervisor
Classification: Full-time / part-time employee
Working Hours: Flexible Work Schedule Job
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for cleaning washrooms, fitness center, kitchen, meeting rooms and swimming pool decks according to The Highlands standards as well as standards established by Pima County and the Town of Marana
- Schedule cleaning at times least disruptive to the residents and activities
- As scheduled, set up facilities for functions and facilitate needs during the functions.
- Coordinate work with other department in the set up and tear down of events
- Prioritize workload to ensure timely set up of facilities for events and that routine cleaning procedures are completed daily
- Responsible for the timely opening of building in the am. as well as securing the buildings in the evening as assigned during your shift.
- Light maintenance as assigned.
- Assist with pool cover installation and removal during off-season.
- Comply with all Highland policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Dependable and detail oriented
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Minimum of one–year of custodial experience preferred
- Ability to stand, stoop, bend, kneel, climb and occasionally work in uncomfortable positions.
- Frequently lift, carry and set up equipment from 50-80 lbs.
Operate under the guidelines and policies of The Highlands Homeowners Association Employee Manual and the standards and constraints set forth by Management. Employment is contingent upon a favorable outcome of eligibility verification with E-Verify and drug screening. Employees may be assigned duties, whether or not included in their job description, at any time, by the supervisor.