The Highlands at Dove Mountain is currently looking for:
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fill out an application by clicking here.
The Highlands at Dove Mountain Home Owners Association (HOA) is currently seeking a part-time dishwasher. If interested, please reply by sending in your resume via Craigslist or apply in person between the hours of 8am-3pm. 4949 W. Heritage Club Blvd (Dove Mountain Blvd./Tangerine Rd. area). No phone calls please. Candidates must pass a pre-employment drug test.
As a dishwasher you will be responsible for ensuring that our production teams have sanitary tools and workspaces. This includes all duties related to dishwashing: unloading kitchen deliveries and cleaning all of the dishes, utensils, pots and pans. Other areas of responsibility include food prep work and maintaining food quality and sanitation in kitchen.
- Wash, rinse, and sanitize dishes, pots, pans, and implements used by the store in preparing foods for sale.
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
- Maintain cleanliness of floors, mats, drains, walls and shelves of kitchen area.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- Perform food preparation work as directed.
- Accept and process product from receiver.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- Good interpersonal skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.
- Use of box cutters.
Essential Job Functions:
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Bend and stoop to grasp objects and climb ladders. Bend and twist neck and waist, reach above and below shoulders and squat.
- Bend and lift loads, not to exceed 50 pounds. Push and pull carts weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine manipulation.
- Environmental exposure to extreme temperatures (coolers, ovens, freezer, outdoors, etc.)
$10.50/hour to start
Landscape Technician I
Reports To: Landscape Supervisor
Classification: Full-time/part-time employee
Working Hours: Flexible Work Schedule
- High School Graduatepreferred
- Must have valid AZ Driver’s License.
- Technical Training or verifiable experience in lieu of training in ornamental horticulture a plus
- Requires the ability to stand, stoop, bend, kneel, climb and work in tiring and uncomfortable positions
- Frequently handle, lift, and carry from 50 to 80 lbs and occasionally more with the assistance of material lifting devices or other workers.
- Ability to climb ladders
- Work hours routinely involve working in an environment of varying to extreme temperatures.
- Ability to use hand operated power tools.
- Complete Smartscape program in 1styear
- Pool operator certification (eligible in 2nd year)
- Spray applicator license (eligible for spray applicator license 2nd or 3rd year)
- Perform any tasks necessary to construct or maintain an ornamental plant on the facility.
- Transplanting, propagation, pruning, weeding, fertilizing, constructing, mowing, and other forms of landscape maintenance.
- Safe operation of equipment.