Landscape Technician I
[2 Full Time Openings Available]
Reports To: Landscape Supervisor
Classification: Full-time/part-time employee
Working Hours: Flexible Work Schedule
- High School Graduate preferred
- Must have valid AZ Driver’s License.
- Technical Training or verifiable experience in lieu of training in ornamental horticulture a plus
- Requires the ability to stand, stoop, bend, kneel, climb and work in tiring and uncomfortable positions
- Frequently handle, lift, and carry from 50 to 80 lbs and occasionally more with the assistance of material lifting devices or other workers.
- Ability to climb ladders
- Work hours routinely involve working in an environment of varying to extreme temperatures.
- Ability to use hand operated power tools.
- Complete Smartscape program in 1styear
- Pool operator certification (eligible in 2nd year)
- Spray applicator license (eligible for spray applicator license 2nd or 3rd year)
- Perform any tasks necessary to construct or maintain an ornamental plant on the facility.
- Transplanting, propagation, pruning, weeding, fertilizing, constructing, mowing, and other forms of landscape maintenance.
- Safe operation of equipment.